Project Management and Team Leadership
Progressively increasing responsibility for collaborative work and technical mentorship.
Activities and Professional Development
- Completed official three-day Managing at Duke management training program (March 2017)
- Regular attendance at workshops and completion of online learning in project management, meeting facilitation, Agile software development
- Regular experience supervising student staff and teaching assistants, starting in 2012
Related Projects and Outputs:
Professional Service and Leadership Positions
- Member, DiversifyIT Committee. September 2022 to present.
- Organizer, Duke Libraries Data and Reporting Learning Group. October 2022 to present.
- Convener, Assessment Core Team. October 2022 to present.
Additional team members: Brandon Britt, Meg Brown, Joyce Chapman, Deric Hardy, Ira King, Abby Wickes.
- Convener, FOLIO Reporting Special Interest Group (SIG). May 2021 to present.
Additional team members: Sharon Beltaine (Co-Convener, January 2023 to present).
- Member, Library Services Platform Extended Steering Group. July 2019 to present.
- Co-Principal Investigator, Visualizing the Future. December 2018 to November 2022.
Additional team members: Justin Joque (Principal Investigator), Andy Rutkowski (Co-Principal Investigator), and project fellows Negeen Aghassibake, Delores Carlito, David Christensen, Ryan Clement, Sally Gore, Tess Grynoch, Jo Klein, Dorothy Ogdon, Megan Ozeran, Alisa Rod, Cass Wilkinson Saldaña, Matthew Sisk, Amy Sonnichsen.
- Co-Organizer, First Wednesday Talk Series. February 2021 to December 2021.
Additional team members: Thomas Crichlow, Henry Hebert.
- Chair, Data Privacy and Retention Task Force. February 2020 to August 2021.
Additional team members: Arnetta Girardeau, Jack Hill, Brooke Guthrie, Ciara Healy, Shadae Gatlin, Abby Wickes, Tim McGeary (ex officio).
- Chair, Spaces With Intentional Furniture Team (SWIFT). October 2020 to May 2021.
Additional team members: Meg Brown, Ira King, Seth McCurdy.
- Convener, Duke Libraries FOLIO Reporting Working Group. February 2020 to July 2020.
Additional team members: Heather Baker, Lauren Crowell, Dee McCullough, Jianying Shou, Matthew Harrington.
- Co-Organizer, Visualization Friday Forum weekly talk series. August 2012 to March 2020.
Additional team members: Eric Monson.
- Local Organizer, Places & Spaces: Mapping Science exhibit. January 2015 to April 2015.
Additional team members: Eric Monson, Meg Brown, Robert Calderbank, Larry Carin, Scott Huettel, Victoria Szabo, Julia Trimmer, along with additional support from Duke Libraries staff.
- FOLIO (Future of Libraries is Open) Reporting SIG
September 2018 to present
- Assessing the Needs of Patrons with Disabilities
July 2021 to present
- phenom: A Population Growth Modeling Web App for Microbiologists
May 2022 to August 2022
- You, Me, and IT: a series on identity in IT work
August 2021 to May 2022
- Visualizing the Future
May 2017 to November 2021
- Breaking the Bundle: Analyzing Duke’s Journal Subscriptions
November 2018 to March 2020
- Network Visualization Literacy: Task, Context, and Layout
Fall 2010 to Spring 2018
- Reviewing Library Data Privacy and Retention Practices
September 2018 to August 2021
- Certified Scrum Product Owner, Scrum Alliance, December 2022
Semester-Length Teaching Experiences
- Krishna, Anirudh, Zoss, Angela M. and Nolan, Sarah. (Fall 2017 to Spring 2018). Visualizing Social Mobility in the Developing World. Year-long research-based course and project at Duke University, Durham, NC.