Open-Source Software Development and Reproducible Research Projects
Actively contributing to and promoting the use of open-source projects.
Related Projects and Outputs:
- FOLIO (Future of Libraries is Open) Reporting SIG
September 2018 to present
- Visualizing the Future
May 2017 to November 2021
- Wax Facets
January 2021 to September 2021
- Breaking the Bundle: Analyzing Duke’s Journal Subscriptions
November 2018 to March 2020
- Network Visualization Literacy: Task, Context, and Layout
Fall 2010 to Spring 2018
- Carpentries Instructor, February 2021
Presentations at Conferences, Professional Gatherings
- Gambrow, Stever, Zoss, Angela M., Schick, Robert, Tackett, Maria. (November 22, 2019). Research Reproducibility: Education and Practice. Panel presentation at Center for Data and Visualization Sciences Data Management panel series, Durham, NC.
- Zoss, Angela M., Edelblute, Trevor and Kouper, Inna. (May 26, 2017). Data quality, transparency and reproducibility in large bibliographic datasets. Accepted conference presentation at IASSIST Annual Conference 2017, Lawrence, KS.
Short-form Instruction Experience
- Zoss, Angela M. (October 13, 2022). Version Control and Project Management with Git/GitHub/GitLab. Workshop at Duke Libraries Data and Reporting Learning Group, virtual.
- Zoss, Angela M. (February to March 2022). Intro to Version Control with Git and GitHub. Workshop at FOLIO Reporting SIG, virtual.
- R - ggplot2, tidyverse, shiny
2017 to present