Cyberinfrastructure for Network Science Center, SLIS, Indiana University
August 2008-August 2011
During my doctoral degree program, I worked as a research assistant for my dissertation advisor, who entrusted me to act as her proxy and work independently on various research and teaching activities.
- Design and execute information visualizations using, e.g., Python, Sci2, Excel, Illustrator
- Conduct research projects employing methods from network science, bibliometrics, HCI, etc.
- Undertake contract work for NIH, NSF evaluating funding programs and award portfolios
- Deliver presentations/tutorials on and consult with users of CNS InfoVis software at workshops, conferences
- Writing and editing of CNS documentation, reports, publications